Kamis, 02 Desember 2010

My Second Winter

Hey, it's already December!

by the way, the winter nowadays are more killing than last year !!!

It's the second day of true snow but the temperature went down to -14 degrees !!

anyway, I love the beauty of the snow, but not the wind who always comes along with it :s

Eh, I got the picture for you, taken from the outside of my house which is on the 8th floor




mooi, toch??


white roofs

it's beautiful actually,no??

but yesterday was felt like i was shivering to death and my snot did not stop coming out my nose :D

anyway,
happy december :D

hope this month will bring better future :D

1 komentar:

  1. hi,,nice day for you! where do you live?
    mind to follow me? i'll follow u back then.
    http://pramuditapuspitatemi.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus