Senin, 11 Januari 2010

Story from travel alone to Prague recklessly

it was my first time to travel alone. ALONE. AND THIS WAS EUROPE. FAR AWAY THOUSANDS KILOMETERS FROM INDONESIA. And my choice fell into pRague, Czech Rep.
I was so scared and my heart was beaten so fast. Hahaha. But it was not too bad as I thought, even it was awesome !!
The problem came from my ticket to Budapest and the ticket back from Budapest to Prague (my bus would leave to NL from Prague). So first time I came, i was so busy immediately with looking for the ticket. All of them was fully booked ! In the middle of my desperados time, I recklessly bought the ticket to Budapest, even I haven't got the ticket to back to Prague. I got the ticket for 6.30 a.m (whaaaaaaaaaaattt :o it was still so dark!!!)
Then I went to my hostel, Sir Toby's, at Delnicka 24. It was so awesome. I was really like it ! The persons in the reservation desk were so nice and helpful. Then i entered my room and I got new friend from Japan who studied in France. She was travel alone also. Her last name was Oguchi (I forgot her nick name :p ). Then I went out to see the prague at 3 pm. It was too late actually and the day was going dark also, but it's OK. My feeling was so bliss. I felt like a truly free entity. That was my adventure !!! I put off my map and I tried to walk without any direction. JUST GO !!! hahahah. SOunds silly, hah? but I liked it !! my first destination was the Letna Shady. It was awesome there, seeing the city from above. It was been night and the lamps were so cool to be seen from above. Unfortunately, at that time I forgot that better to turn off the blitz of camera to make a good pic. And yeaahh the result was so dark :((
Ok, then I continued my adventure. I just take the trem everywhere. I said to myself that at 7pm I have to take any tram that will bring me to Delnicka. The hostel held free dinner because it was night of Xmas !! :D
And Suddenly I saw the great view where a lot of ppl took picture there. So I took off the tram then I joined them taking picture of the view. It was the view of Charles Bridge and the castles at the night, with twenty or thirty doves on the fringe of the Vltava river. Wew. cute. And this is -- the most important point that actually pushed me to write this -- 2 boys came to me. One of them was so friendly with cute smile on his face (ahaaa, u know the direction of this article already??) -- (wait, suddenly, I'm getting distraction.. I dunno why.. I miss my father suddenly and now I'm crying)
OK, continue, one of these boys wanted me to taking their pic and I took it wrongly. The boys wanted me to taking theor picture with the castle as the background. But I thought that the parlement building was the castle (haha, stup !) and then I took it once again.I said sorry several times to the boy with my innocent style ( :p ) and he just laughed and said that I was funny. O My God, his smlle was soooo cute... and of course, I wanted him to taking my pic also :D :D :D
But the stupidest thing that, after short very attractive conversation, I forgot asking their name !!!!! :D I rememberred that I have to go to hostel !! huhuu... I should taking pic with them but I forgot it >.<



This is the picture that was taken by that cute boy, awesome, right??As cute as the model and also the photographer :D :D


NB : By writing this story, I really hope that boy.. who took picture of me, knowing this article and contact me. Huhu, you're a nice boy. At least, we can be friend :)

1 komentar: