Jumat, 12 Februari 2010

awwrrggh !

huhuu.. I dunno.. I'm just feeling like that I became more stupid than before !! and my concentration always easy to be distracted as always... Even easier ! huh ! what's wrong !!
I just have 4 months to do everything. huahuahuahua !!!

In fact, there will be no more parties like in Deventer anymore seems. Yeaa i dun have time ! After I graduate, I will do everything what I like to revenge all this hard times !!!

Btw, in my internship, I met 2 girls from Latvia that do internship in TU Delft in Civil Engineering and Geoscience Faculty also. Their name are Ilza and... the girl whose desk beside me, I forgot her name ! ahaha.., They're beautiful as East Europeans girl usually.. They told me that in their dormitory, the parties always be conducted. Wowowowow ! thanks God, I don't live in their dormitory. NO, it doesn't meant that I hate parties. I love them a lot ! ahaha. and that will be problems, because then I can't resist to join and that would be very much energy consuming, as those girls said, and as my experience in Deventer hehehehe.

Uhuy, anyway, I will continue reading about LRV.. Log reduction value of microbial removal of ceramic pot filter ;)
See u.
Have a nice weekend everybody (but seems that I have no nice weekend, ahaha :D )

1 komentar:

  1. haii, salam kenal yach.. aq rieza, pulang kerja aku iseng buka blog ini, ga sengaja sih, pas ku baca, seneng baca critanya .. ok deh, tetp semangat yachh

    BalasHapus