Sabtu, 30 Januari 2010

I've already found what I want to be in the future

after doing some calculations about what I will do in the future years, I suddenly decide what I want to be.

I don't want to be a lecture (like my mother wants)
I don' want to be a civil servants (like what my mother wants also)
Probably I won't a pure independence water supply consultant (like what I truly want based on what my father is--he inspired me a lot) but yes, I will do part of that. I want to work in international scale NGO (Non Govermental Organization) as water supply consultant and giving consultancy around the world (especially for third part world), like Africa and Asia. I want to give something meaning in the world scale. Of course, for my beloved country also. I want to change water system solution in Indonesia then I will go around the world to give the other parts of the world also!

Why? Because water is the transparent gold that will be seizured at the next world war (after the true gold in World War I, and the black gold--oil in the World War II). I promise, I will love my job with all my full heart. It is not about money totally anymore. It is about sacrificial. And about seeing the other parts of the world. I dunno, I am probably inspired by the picture of the poor country that experiences water scarce. Thanks God, Indonesia is not rich country, but I never lack of water in my entire life.

And my next purpose also as I will be a mother of my children, I want to bring my children also wherever I work. I want them to see the suffering of the others beside I want to grow my children in an economically abundance situation. So, everything what they need will be completed, especially for the main things like food, clothes, and education. But I won't spoiled them continually. And I want to show them that there are a lot of people suffering in the other parts of world. And I want show them, that their mother is not an usual woman, but strong woman who can treat their children but at the same time also save other children in the world from water shortage.

I was inspired by how my father treated me. I'm grown in the economically abundance family. My father is a water supply consultant, my mother is a teacher. But, my parents taught me always to be in modesty. Sometimes my father told me how hard he worked to gain a lot of money. And that was not easy. So he involved me to feel that gain money is not easy. But, sometimes, he spoiled me. He brought me or bought me something in the expensive places. But, for his story that gaining a lot of money was not easy, sometimes I did not like to be bought expensive things like that. And I became an economical girl along my life. hahaha.. I will do everything to save money and gain money :p Yes, because beside my father sometimes spoiled me, he also taught me to be independence. He ordered me to go to the traditional market alone, to go somewhere alone with public transportation since the end of my elementary school whereas there is an idle car in my garage. If my friends meet me and my sister in the same place, they would be wonder how different we are. like unrich girl and rich girl in aside. My sister is fully stylish with branded things on her body, and I am not :p

Yes, for me branded things are not important but for my sister, they are her life. Yeaahh probably because I'm the first and she is the second. So, my father and mother more spoiling her than me. But it's OK. When I have been grown up like this, I feel that I really thankful for the way my father and my mother grew me up. But one thing, my parents will buy me everything I want if it's about education. They sincerely spent a lot of money if it's about education. But as you know, I will do anything to save my money, so better for me not spend a lot of money for education also. hahaha.. sometimes I prefer borrow my senior hand books and looked for useless ballpoint, etc. hihihihi. Books are about the knowledge within, not about it's new or not, no??

So, yes, I've already found what I want...

1 komentar:

  1. Assalamualaikum, you should consider yourself being loved by Allah. He gave you everything, a good and economically sound family that now you are able to see another part of His world. You will get to see more, if you care tobe closer to Him. To do that you need knowledge. This is available from 'yayasan-ilmu.blogspot.com' Take a peek and be its follower. It's good for you

    BalasHapus